Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wrap-up Wednesday- What Happened This Week 10/02- 10/07

Here's what happened this week in the polish world on my blog, in sales, and new trends and releases.

The Butter London Steam Punk Collection has been slowly released. The colors look to be awesome, but I must admit, there is something that disappoints me. After asking, I discovered that the polishes would not be available individually, nor will they all be available in full size. Since you've probably seen my Butter collection (and if you haven't click here), you know that I have only full sized polishes. The minis look funny (and yes, I know that sounds a bit neurotic) with the rest of the full sized polishes. I really, really, really wanted them to have full sizes available, but this collection and the last couple collections have some colors that have only been available in "fashion sized" and as part of a set. 
The six new colors, all in "Fashion" size (aka minis).
Keep reading after the break to get more updates!
Sephora has a new 500 point online exclusive reward this week. It features Dior, one of my favorite brands. I actually have enough points saved up for this reward, so maybe I'll contemplate picking it up.

Elevation Polish is back from vacation with a new collection! The October collection is called The Africa Collection. It looks pretty amazing. She restocked today, and there will be another restock on the 22nd at 9am Central MN time. The Africa Collection retails for between $8.50 and $10.50 and can be found here.

Want to save on a new Deborah Lippmann polish? Use the code COSMO23 at checkout on the Deborah Lippmann website for 23% off Modern Love.

Ulta has a few deals going on polish-wise this week. My favorite is the Zoya. Zoya recently re-released their Matte Velvet polishes, and this week if you buy two Zoyas you get a free full sized matte top coat, and matte velvet lipstick. If you use the $3.50 off $10 coupon you get three polishes and a lipstick for $15.50! I might have picked up two of the Velvets- Savita (purple) and Loredana (grey).

If Ulta isn't your thing but you still love Zoya, the Zoya website also has a promo going on. See the details in the photo below.

So that's what I've got for now, perhaps I'll add more later. Feel free to comment with any other deals and such you know about and follow for next weeks deals!

-Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment