Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Moyou Stamping Plates

I recently stumbled across the MoYou London stamping plates when looking for inspiration, and decided to order some for myself. Today I'm going to show you two of the four plates that I decided to order.

MoYou makes their plates with two different stamping image sizes. Since I have small nail beds, the small size works fine for me, but may be problematic for people with long nails or wide nail beds.

I'll show one plate of each type.


See the pictures and the other plate after the break!
 First up the MoYou london Explorer Collection #23 plate. This is one of the smaller image plates. The images measure approximately 1.5 x 1.2 cm.
Here's the plate with the film removed.
Here are the images.
Apparently I had a hard time making everything perfectly squared off.
I bought this plate primarily for the giraffe image on the bottom right. As you can see, my first try at stamping it didn't work too well, but it worked out fine the second time. I also had a slight issue with the top jungle scene. When scraping it, the polish tended to come out of the 'ground' part of the image. In order to keep the polish where it should, the best way is to scrape horizontally as opposed to vertically.

The second plate is The Pro Collection #5. It is one of the large image plates, with designs measuring approximately 2.1 x 1.5 cm. I found this plate a bit easier to to stamp with.

Plate without protective film
Pro Plate images
Images!
I bought this plate for the zebra which I love, and I'm excited to try out the butterfly images. You can also see that everything is squared off better :)

So what do you guys think? Are you going to check out some of these plates? I'm definitely excited to use these, and I'll show some of the stamping soon!

Where to Buy- MoYou Website from the UK for £4.99 (~ $7.97), Amazon.com (~$9.99),
                         MoYou Etsy Shop (~$8.18)

Don't forget to follow to see the other plates I got in my order, and the stamping I did with them!

-Austen 

Pinterest
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment