Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Indie Tuesday- Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me...Sexy

Happy day-after Monday. Today I have Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me... Sexy. I picked this up during the last Nerd restock. As it happened, it arrived just as I was about to swatch Marc Jacobs Midnight in Paris (which I'll show you tomorrow)! As it happens, Midnight made perfect undies.

For the swatches after the break I used one coat of I Think You Call Me... Sexy over Midnight in Paris.
All the following photos had to be taken inside since I was swatching at midnight (silly me). I mean I guess I could have taken some pictures outside, but there are bugs out there at night and no sun :/
Under yellow light
Yellow light with flash
Lightbox with flash
The formula on I Think You Call Me... was great. I didn't have to do any dabbing, or placing. The glitters came out very plentiful and spread easily.

Brand- Nerd Lacquer
Name- I Think You Call Me... Sexy
Finish- Navy blue jelly with silver glitter
Size- 0.5 fl. oz.
Coats for Opacity- 2-3
Original Price- $10.00
Current Price- $20-ish
Similar Alternative- KBShimmer I've Got a Crush on Blue (similar base color, no red shimmer), Pretty Serious Cosmetics Creature Crush
Where to Buy- Nerd Lacquer can be purchased on their website here for $10. I Think You Call Me... Sexy can be bought through Storenvy, Blog Sales, and Facebook currently.

Will you be hunting this down? What's your favorite Nerd Lacquer? Don't forget to follow for more great posts!

-Austen

Pinterest
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment