Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Franken-cense Friday- Moana Malie

Happy Franken-cense Friday! Today's polish is Moana Malie, meaning Calm Ocean. It's a light green subtle linear holo with a yellow glow.  Occasionally the waters are still enough that they turn this color in the shallows.
Moana Malie
Inside with flash (see the yellow glow?)
Keep reading after the break to see the holo-ness and glow in the sun! 

For my swatches I used two coats of Moana Malie and no topcoat. 
Outside, direct sun
Outside, shade
Lightbox, with flash
Lightbox, with flash
So there it is. What do you think? I definitely think the yellow glow kept it from being just a run-of-the-mill holo polish.

Make sure you hit follow to see some nail art I did with Moana Malie, as well as see more of my polishes!

-Austen

Pinterest
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments: