Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Butter London Bric-A-Brac

Bric-A-Brac is the last of the 5 polishes that I swatched on my mom. It is a full coverage red with "flaring shimmers in saffron red gel-like base" as described by Butter London. This is the only polish in the Steampunk Ball Collection Fashion set that is not a new color. Bric-A-Brac was originally released with Brick Lane Collection, and then released in full size. 
L- Lightbox no flash, R- Lightbox w/ flash
This is a beautiful glow-from-within polish, or as my mom called it a "Ruby Slippers polish." You can see this in the swatches after the break.
Bric-A-Brac had a great formula, opaque in two coats. I did not use topcoat for the swatches. Unfortunately I lost the light for the photos (silly sunset), so I don't have direct sun photos to show you.
L- Slight sun no flash, R- Outside w/ flash
L- Lightbox no flash, R- Lightbox w/ flash
I really like the fact that Bric-A-Brac is available in full size. I don't like the fact that it was recycled into this collection, I would have preferred a new color.

I'll have some swatch stick comparisons posted soon, but my camera is dead at the moment. Let me know if there are any specific colors you want me to add to the shot in the comments below!

Brand- Butter London
Name- Bric-A-Brac
Finish- Shimmer
Size- 0.2 fl oz, 0.4 fl oz
Coats for Opacity- 2
Original Price-$39 for a set of 6 minis ($6.50 each), or $15 for one 0.4 fl oz bottle
Current Price- $39 or $15
Similar Alternative- Coming soon :)
Where to Buy- Minis- Butter LondonMacysbeauty.comUlta Full size- Butter London

Don't forget to hit follow to see more new Butters!

-Austen

Pinterest
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment