Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wrap-up Wednesday- What Happened This Week

Here's what happened this week in the polish world on my blog, in sales, and new trends and releases.

Butter London is offering 50% off of last orders! Snatch up polish for $7.50, mascara for $10, and browse through all their sets too! Click here to see the sale! (Ends on the 27th)


Deborah Lippmann just released a 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Fashion Size Trio. I love Lippmanns, especially her glitters! Minis are a great way to try out new brands, and I love the look of the Lippmann minis. The set retails for $29 and can be found here.


Ciate released a new gel kit. I'm not sure how it works, or how well, but it's called the Ciate Geltox Starter Kit. The kit retails for $99, and claims to be able to turn any polish into a long wearing gel polish. I already have a gel curing light, so I wont purchase the set, but if the individual items come up for sale, I'll definitely try them out! Click here to see this Sephora exclusive set! If you've already tried it, let me know, I'm super curious about it.
This week Essie Nail Wraps have been showing up in many Dollar Trees. They are great for a quick mani, are easy to use, and wear well. They retail for $1 so check out your local Dollar Tree today!


Urban Decay has four of their nail polishes on sale for just $5 each. Get on this deal quickly as it's a great one, and UD polishes rock! See them here. Spend $50 and get free shipping (maybe you liked the Electric Palette swatches I featured on Monday).
So that's what I have for this week. Anything I missed that you want to share? Comment below, and don't forget to follow to keep updated on new deals! 

-Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment