Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Subscription Sunday- POPSugar Must Have Box September 2014

Remember my post from a few weeks back about the POPSugar Must Have Box? Well, my September box arrived, and I'm excited to show you what I got (definitely worth it).

Box when first opened. 
Box contents
See close-ups after the break!
Each box includes a list of the products, complete with a description and the retail value
I was most excited about this scarf, and it didn't disappoint. It is super soft and lightweight, 100% Modal,  and retails for $125. It's a great fall piece that I'm excited to have. 

Next up are Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds in blue that retail for $20. I can always use another pair of headphones since I constantly misplace them, and I'm excited to try these.

This almond brownie from Urban Remedy is made of only six ingredients and is 100% raw and Gluten Free. It retails for $6. I would not purchase it again, it definitely did not agree with my palette. Not gonna lie, I much prefer a super chocolatey, sweet, gooey, unhealthy brownie.

It's hairspray, what can I say. This Oribe brand Superfine Purse Size Hair Spray retails for $21.50. I have been looking for a good spray since my hair has started growing out, and is at an awkward length. This is a highly perfumed spray, so if you have scent sensitivities I would avoid it. It's light weight and doesn't make my hair crunchy or sticky. 

The Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils are a great desk piece. They are pretty and came with a sharpener. These pencils retail for $5. I would say they are more of a decorative item, if you just need a pencil, there are definitely cheaper options.

In case you wanted to use your new pencils, included in this box is the Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set notecards. There are four different designs included, and a set retails for $18. In case you were wondering, that's Mochi in the upper right hand corner. 


Included as an extra in the box was a $20 Nike Gift Card. It was really nicely wrapped as you can see, and I can't wait to use it. I love Nike products.


The second extra I received was a package of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis. I live in Arizona, so these were completely melted when I got them. They were delicious anyways. Normally I don't like salt, but the salt in these was very subtle, so it was okay. These have an estimated value of $6 for a package of 17.


In total this box was worth $221.50. With the discount that was offered for new subscribers, I paid only $29.99. Clearly this box was worth it. I can't wait to see if next months box is just as amazing!

Are you excited to see October's box as much as I am? If so, make sure to follow my blog so you can stay up-to-date!

Want to sign up? Click here! It costs $39.95/ month, including shipping. You can also save up to $25 if you sign up for 6 months in advance. 

-Austen

Bonus- Mochi got a box out of the deal, so it's a win-win. 



No comments:

Post a Comment