Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another Zoya Sale

Two days after receiving my order from the Zoya BOGO sale, I'm here to tell you that there's another one active now.

Using the code ELCTBG if you have $25 dollars worth of product in your cart, you can add three more polishes (excluding the pixie dusts) and get them, along with a free 8oz bottle of Zoya remove (my favorite remover) AND free shipping!

Here are some possibilities for your purchases-

-6 polishes ($27-$30)

  • $27- 6 $9 Zoyas (no Pixies)
  • $30- 3 Zoya Pixie Dusts + 3 $9 Zoyas

-3 $9 polishes, 1 bottle of 32oz Zoya Remove ($25)

I'm thinking of ordering the three new Ultra Pixie Dusts, Oswin, Arianna, and Noir, and three of the Zoya Naturel Deux nude cremes.

L to R- Oswin, Arianna, and Noir Ultra Pixie Dusts

Did you pick anything up? Tell me in the comments!

-Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment