Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

POPSUGAR Must Have Box


Hi guys,

I just was browsing through my Bloglovin feed and stumbled across a spoiler post for the 2014 POPSUGAR Monthly Subscription Box for September.

In case you don't know, POPSUGAR produces a monthly subscription box full of wonderful new products. They include items in both full and deluxe sample sizes from many categories such as Jewelry, Beauty, Fitness, Home, and Fashion.

The September sneak peek was for POPSUGAR Must Have Fashion. It is a beautiful scarf by Tilo Scarves and is valued at $125! Here's a picture of it-

I'm super excited to get my box (and I'll post pictures when I do.) If you want one too, click the link under the picture above (how confusing did that sound?) and it will direct you to the sign-up page! The POPSUGAR Must Have Box is normally $39.99/month, but if you use the code MUSTHAVEYT, you can get your first box for $29.99!

-Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment